|kit:||Mil Mi-24 Hind-D "TIGERMEET"|
|parts:||122 + 11 clear|
|decals:||1x Mi-24 D number 4011 "TIGER"|
|51st Helicopter Regiment "Dr.E.Benes", Prostejov AB,|
|Display Team, Czech Air Force, may 1994|
|kit:||Mil Mi-24 HIND-D|
|parts:||149 + 6 clear + 3 photo-etched|
|panel lines:||engraved and beautiful|
|decals:||1x USSR - yellow 23|
|kit:||Mi-24 HIND D/E Mi-24V (D)|
|parts:||122 + 11 clear|
|decals:||1x Mi-24 D (sharkmouth) from Prostejov AB, Czechoslovak AF|
|1x Mi-24 V AF from Plzen-Bory AB, Czechoslovak AF|
1. ZLINEK A Czech magazine for plastic modellers. An article about HIND from J.Spacek is in the number 3/1991. I think, it was one of the first complex description of the type Mi-24. Drawing in 1/72 from M.Vita, B/W details of cockpit, camouflage for CSAF Mi-24D from Prostějov and Soviet Mi-24 KhR based in Milovice, Czechoslovakia.Summary in English. Now, magazine ZLINEK is issued in today standard with colour photos.
2. LETECTVI A KOSMONAUTIKA The oldest aviatin magazine in Czechoslovakia (founded in1921).There was a lot of articles about HINDs in different numters of the magazine. I woul like to recommend a complex monograph of Mi-24 from J.Spacek in issues 12, 13 and 14/1993.Colour photos, B/W detail photos and a nice scale drawing from A.Karban.
3. PRZEGLAD KONSTRUKCJI LOTNICZYCH Series of monograph publication from Poland-each magazine is dedicated to one aircraft. Number 2 describes Mi-24D HIND. and contains history of the helicopter, technical description and very interesting article about service in different AF. Supplemented by a lot of detail photos (most of them in colour), 1/72 drawing and colour scheme.
4. PLASTIC KITS AERO REVUE A monthly issued magazine for air entusiast and plastic modellers in Czech. A number of articles about MI-24 HIND was published. For example number 62 contains interesting article with nice colour photos from Petr Soukop. He describes a new NATO standard camouflage scheme, now used on Czech AF Mi-24 HIND after repair in LOK Kbely (Prague).
5. 4+ PUBLICATIONS I think, the best Mi-24 HIND publication. 4+Publishing Company published very interesting works about planes from Czechoslovak and Czech AF (MiG-21, MiG-23, MiG-29, Su-22, MiG-15 and Su-25). Publications are bi-lingual English/Czech. Mi-24 D,V, DU HIND publication contents history of this helicopter family, short article about service in Czechoslovak and other AF, technical description, camouflage, very nice 1/72 drawing, cutaway drawing ,external stores variants and a lot of colour and B/W photos (in flight, details of cockpit, cargo/troop cabin, engine, main rotor, tail rotor, landing gear, sensors, armament).
6. HPM (History and Plastic Modelling)
A Czech magazine about military planes, cars, ships and tanks and their plastic models is
issued monthly. A lot of pictures have titles bouth in Czech and English.
Numbers 1 and 2 from year 1998 contain an article from J.Spacek and J.Piska about Mi-24
D,V and DU in service in former Czechoslovakia and in Czech and Slovak republic.
Supplemented by colour photos of HINDs in different types of camouflages and B/W photos
of armament on underwing pylons.